Basic DirectDairy™ hardware is supplied in one 40-feet-long standard module in two models
model that works with one single-stall AMS or one stall of a two-stall AMS and R2
that works with two single-stall AMS or one two-stall milking robot. R1 model can be easily upgraded to R2 model at any time because both models are installed on one standard metal frame within the production module. Optional features
1. Built-in protein and fat counter to print the exact levels of these components in the specific portion of milk instead of the cow's average number. This adds extra value to consumer perception of your milk.
2. An extra 40-feet (12 m) production module with the following features:
- An extra patented multichannel pasteurizer to expand your production to one or two more AMS;
- One or two fermentation tanks (500 or 700 liters) to make kefir and liquid yogurt for further packaging with the same filler.
- Storage room for packages, spouts, CIP chemicals, etc.
Farmers will be responsible for preparation of the construction site for Direct Dairy™ hardware installation, and connection of infrastructural elements to it (water, electricity, waste water, etc.). Direct Dairy™ hardware is compatible with any type of AMS and works in fully automatic mode.